Hiking and Biking in Chemainus
and Cowichan Valley areas
The west coast area offers an abundance of outdoor recreational opportunities. Below are some resources for reference for hiking and biking in the region.
- Forest Reserve Brochures and Maps- Hiking trails
Brochures and maps are downloadable and printable pdf documents.
- Ministry of Forests - South Island Forest District
- South Island Recreation Map (pdf)
- BC Wildlife Information
- Ministry of Forests and Range
- Cycling British Columbia's Trans Canada Trail : day trip Deerholme west to Skutz Falls Cowichan River Provincial Park . Campground information