Daytrips in and around Chemainus
on Vancouver Island
- TOTEM TOURS
- Duncan, free guided walking tour.
- July - August, Monday - Saturday: every hour 10 am - 3 pm
- May, June & September: 10 am - 2 pm
- Tours begin in from of the Train Station (130 Canada Ave)
- PACIFIC NORTHWEST RAPTORS : Birds of Prey Centre- flying demonstrations, guided tours, falconry courses (Duncan)
- WINERY TOURS- see information about wineries here
- Summer Entertainment in the Bandshell- Chemainus: check the events calendar for your entertainment guide
- MUSEUMS: see listing here f or locations, open times, etc
- THEATRES: see listing here and calendar for specific theatre plays and musicals
- LADYMITH HARBOUR TOURS: on the historic Maritimer a former deep sea lifeboat. June 2-24 Sat & Sun 2 pm
June 30-Sept 3, daily: 10:30 am & 2 pm
Sept 8 - 30, Sat& Sun. 2 pm.
- LADYSMITH TRANSFER BEACH - CONCERTS in the PARK : in the amphitheatre, Sunday evenings 6 - 8 pm Check the calendar for specifics.
- BIRDING TOURS THROUGH CHEMAINUS - Thursday and Saturday mornings, 8 am-
call 246-2855 for details.
Daytripping from Chemainus to coastal regions, north or south regions is easy. Via Rail's E&N dayliner train stops at Chemainus everyday in each direction.
MORE TO COME . . .